Do You want to be Average?
Nobody actually plans to be average. You probably think you are very unique and exceptional! The problem is, what plan are you following? Is whatever you are doing going to get you to the same place everyone else ends up?
- Average is the same as mediocre.
- Mediocre college student
- Average debt
- Average cubicle
- Mediocre JOB (just over broke)
- Mediocre life
Average feeds on fear, and not rocking the boat. No one wants to be average. You want to be different, part of a special, or elite group. But, most people end up at average..
What YOU can do!
- You CAN leave average
- You can make a plan
- You can begin with the end in mind
- You can build a life and career that you want
- You can give up the things that make everyone else average
- You can begin practices that will set you apart
- You can have a better attitude
- You can accept failure for what it is
- You can lead your family and community, instead of following the herd
- You can break out of average!
“The successful man is the average man, focused.”
Thanks for listening to this episode! As I said, the Work Strong America Podcast is now on iTunes! You can either click on the link by the podcast player OR you can just click right here! Please leave this podcast a review, I really appreciate it! Also, I mentioned the interview with Dan Miller which you can listen to here, and also Joshua Sheats, which you can find here!
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did recording it! Please let me know what you think! Also, I would love to stay in touch with you and keep you informed about the latest podcasts and articles!