We have a problem
- Looking at a Forbes article linked right here about the actual rate of unemployment.
- It begins with a scenario about “overeducated” people working in “low level positions”
- The article states that this is due to “underemployment
- The market in its purest form tells us what we need, for example, are there too many attorneys and marketing professionals?
What does this mean to you?
- Article also speaks to how high skilled jobs promote healthy economies, especially if employees are allowed to innovate and create!
- Huge opportunity exist in the trades!
- Carpenters, plumbers, welders, electricians, machinists, farmers, bakers, and most specifically, owners
- The opportunity to own your own business is golden for someone with skill
- Professional mindset creates more opportunity
- Professionalism in the trades
- Professionalism with your work
- Professionalism with your appearance and speech
- Professionalism in your attitude in all areas, especially in your community
- Build good habits, practice and thought
- An opportunity for real growth and truly changing your family tree, starting with what you do today
- Creativity and problem solving are rewarded!
- Don’t wait for permission or for your opportunity to call you! Start today and pursue it!
- The Joshua Sheats personal finance interview can be found right here!
Also, look for our iTunes update on this website! When you see it announced, please click on the link and leave a review on iTunes about this show! ANNNND, in four weeks get ready for the Work Strong America Academy! Your ultimate resource to help you start a career in the skilled trades and pursue what it takes to be in business!
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did recording it! Please let me know what you think! Also, I would love to stay in touch with you and keep you informed about the latest podcasts and articles!