“There are people who have money and people who are rich. –Coco Chanel”
Meet Joshua Sheats, owner of Radical Personal Finance. As a financial advisor, he is a man with an incredible amount of letters behind his name. Joshua is part of the millennial generation, with a very different, refreshing and solidly real grasp on personal finance. In this world of changed economies, Joshua gives solid solutions to the problems many people face and dives deep into the areas of money most people don’t even consider.
In this interview we discuss:
- Radical Personal Finance owner and founder
- Financial planning and personal finance
- Save much
- Begin financial education MUCH earlier
- The real meanings of “Financial Independence”
- Indoctrination and compliance
- Who is needed in this new economy
- Taking advantage of opportunities
- Abraham Lincoln’s “Mudsill Theory“
- Independent thought and its importance
- Why we need to teach the “try and fail” concept starting at home
And so much more!
I hope you enjoy this interview as much as I did recording it! Please let me know what you think! Also, I would love to stay in touch with you and keep you informed about the latest podcasts and articles!