” If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” Jim Rohn
This is one of my favorite interviews to date! I had the privilege to go to the 2014 SkillsUSA National Conference in Kansas City. I was informally adopted by the Lewiston Idaho SkillsUSA chapter and their mentor/Advisor Dr. William Jones.
SkillsUSA is an incredible student/educational organization giving students the knowledge and experience to become America’s next leaders. I really believe in their mission completely!
I had the pleasure of interviewing three SkillsUSA graduates, Ms. Rachael Davis, Ms. Jackie Davis, and Mr. Taylor Maciel. What did we discuss?
- Who these three are and what they are pursuing
- SkillsUSA which you can find online at http://skillsusa.org/
- Their SkillsUSA Advisor Dr. William Jones
- All three are in “service minded” career paths
- All three are interested in staying involved in SkillsUSA after school
- Peer career and education perceptions
- Education and what to say to parents and educators
I hope you enjoy this interview as much as I did recording it! Please let me know what you think! Also, I would love to stay in touch with you and keep you informed about the latest podcasts and articles!